Three years ago my Scream of Consciousness blog, 10 Minutes of Brilliance, had only 60 subscribers. Now, it attracts over 1,000 people a day, 40,000 a month and over 20,000 people are full time subscribers.
We’re so sure you’ll laugh out loud and learn something Brilliant every blog post, we’ll make you this Guarantee. If 10 Minutes of Brilliance doesn’t live up to its overly bloated hype, we’ll return every penny you paid for this entirely FREE online publication. No questions asked.
- My favorite commercial ever. Period. No, that’s what it is about.Posted by Jack Goldenberg on February 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
A Period Commercial In commercials, humor sells. But no matter how funny a commercial is, if you remember the spot, but not the product, #fail! That’s what makes the commercial for Hello Flo period supplies so brilliant. It’s not easy to write a funny commercial about what it’s like for a preteen to get her […]
- Why I Am Willing to Meet with Kellyanne Conway. Again.Posted by Jack Goldenberg on February 9, 2017 at 8:03 pm
Here are today’s topics: 1. Breaking News! Why I met with Kellyanne Conway 2. Yuri Gridniev’s First American Logo 3. Seven Places You Won’t Find on Google Maps 4. Headlines Written by Headless Headline Writers STAN: Oh, no! Liar, liar, pants on fire. Goldman’s trousers are aflame! Again! HARRIET: Stan, what in the blazes are […]
- Oh, no.Posted by Jack Goldenberg on January 20, 2017 at 2:43 pm
Share on Facebook […]
- Introducing the Bravest Man and Worst Company in America 2017Posted by Jack Goldenberg on January 1, 2017 at 1:02 am
Welcome to My Final Blog of 2016 Featuring the Best of the Best and the Worst of the Worst! What a year! Glad it’s almost over. I’m working hard to finish this year-end blog tonight before they Drop the Ball (No, I’m not talking about the election!) Over 24,000 people signed up to read 10 […]
Rock Star Contract Demands: The Mysterious Story Behind Van Halen’s Ban on Brown M & M’s
Things aren’t always what they seem–even in the World of Rock ‘n Roll. Remember the furor years ago about the outrageous demands David Lee Roth, lead singer of Van Halen, put into his contract?
Under the clause “Munchies” Mr. Roth (whose real name is not Otis Biggelsworth McFeltersnatch) insisted that the band required “potato chips, nuts, pretzels and M&M’s backstage and on their tour bus. Read more.
Warning! The Toughest Job in the Whole World is a Real Mother!
Today we’re going to cover a lot of ground, so fasten your seat belts.
1. We’ll start off with a description of “The Toughest Job in the World” and see a video of some of the 27 people crazy enough to apply for it. I’m warning you, this job is a real Mother!
2. Then, there’s a tribute to my Mom who I imagine is reading 10 Minutes of Brilliance in Heaven. I doubt she’s in Hell or Pittsburgh, because she led a good life and was never very fond of either of those places.
3. Next is a piece about Read more..
Stickman Stew is Toy Fair 2014 Most Powerful Action Figure
You can’t blame the toy industry for the ugly and violence-prone state of this year’s crop of action figures to emerge from Toy Fair 2014. Instead, blame the zombies.
Never in the history of the world has evil, horror and terror ruled its ugly head so prominently since Dick Cheney was Vice President. Read more…
I know what you’re thinking. (No, really. I know what you’re thinking. I have STP!)
You’re thinking I’m just joking when I said I was once the Head of the Earth. We’ll it’s true. I was. And as far as I know, I was the first person to suggest that Earth Day should be an international event. Read more…