Three years ago my Scream of Consciousness blog, 10 Minutes of Brilliance, had only 60 subscribers. Now, it attracts over 1,000 people a day, 40,000 a month and over 20,000 people are full time subscribers.
We’re so sure you’ll laugh out loud and learn something Brilliant every blog post, we’ll make you this Guarantee. If 10 Minutes of Brilliance doesn’t live up to its overly bloated hype, we’ll return every penny you paid for this entirely FREE online publication. No questions asked.
- The Toughest Job in the World Is A Real MotherPosted by Jack Goldenberg on May 12, 2017 at 7:55 pm
It’s Mother’s Day 2017 and we’ve got a lot of ground to cover, so fasten your seat belts. (Wait. Didn’t Attorney General Sessions outlaw seat belts? Oh no, sorry, that’s next week!) One wish, please. If you like today’s blog, please LIKE IT, Tweet it or send it to your Mother. After all, she’s got […]
- Happy Birthday Earth Day, from the Former Head of the EarthPosted by Jack Goldenberg on April 21, 2017 at 1:50 pm
The True History of Earth Day and International Earth Day. This Saturday, April 22, the Earth will be 4.543 billion years old (give or take a few eons). And Earth Day, the annual celebration honoring Mother Earth and all the humans, plants and animals who populate the 3rd planet from the Sun, will celebrate its […]
- Quote of the Day: “Champions Adjust.” Andy KarlPosted by Jack Goldenberg on April 20, 2017 at 2:28 pm
You can’t see the cast he’s wearing. You can’t imagine the pain he must be experiencing. But when Andy Karl went onstage opening night as the lead actor in the new Broadway soon-to-be smash musical, “Groundhog Day,” he was wearing a painful cast. Seventy two hours earlier, Andy Karl tore his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) […]
- My favorite commercial ever. Period. No, that’s what it is about.Posted by Jack Goldenberg on February 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
A Period Commercial In commercials, humor sells. But no matter how funny a commercial is, if you remember the spot, but not the product, #fail! That’s what makes the commercial for Hello Flo period supplies so brilliant. It’s not easy to write a funny commercial about what it’s like for a preteen to get her […]
Rock Star Contract Demands: The Mysterious Story Behind Van Halen’s Ban on Brown M & M’s
Things aren’t always what they seem–even in the World of Rock ‘n Roll. Remember the furor years ago about the outrageous demands David Lee Roth, lead singer of Van Halen, put into his contract?
Under the clause “Munchies” Mr. Roth (whose real name is not Otis Biggelsworth McFeltersnatch) insisted that the band required “potato chips, nuts, pretzels and M&M’s backstage and on their tour bus. Read more.
Warning! The Toughest Job in the Whole World is a Real Mother!
Today we’re going to cover a lot of ground, so fasten your seat belts.
1. We’ll start off with a description of “The Toughest Job in the World” and see a video of some of the 27 people crazy enough to apply for it. I’m warning you, this job is a real Mother!
2. Then, there’s a tribute to my Mom who I imagine is reading 10 Minutes of Brilliance in Heaven. I doubt she’s in Hell or Pittsburgh, because she led a good life and was never very fond of either of those places.
3. Next is a piece about Read more..
Stickman Stew is Toy Fair 2014 Most Powerful Action Figure
You can’t blame the toy industry for the ugly and violence-prone state of this year’s crop of action figures to emerge from Toy Fair 2014. Instead, blame the zombies.
Never in the history of the world has evil, horror and terror ruled its ugly head so prominently since Dick Cheney was Vice President. Read more…
I know what you’re thinking. (No, really. I know what you’re thinking. I have STP!)
You’re thinking I’m just joking when I said I was once the Head of the Earth. We’ll it’s true. I was. And as far as I know, I was the first person to suggest that Earth Day should be an international event. Read more…